Current Affairs is an every other month print magazine of politics and expressions of the human experience. Each issue is packed to the gills with astute analysis and detailing, in addition to an astonishing exhibit of work of art and interesting promoting. Subscribers may end up bugging mailmen, urgent for the tactile high that accompanies the receipt of each new issue. Current Affairs is the main distribution ensured to consistently contain both top to bottom domestic policy analysis and pictures of bright flamingos.
Current Affairs Sample Mcqs
1. The Fugitive Offenders amendment bill proposed by the Hong Kong government will allow authorities _____ to some other countries.
(A) to detain criminal fugitives
(B) to extradite criminal fugitives
(C) not to extradite criminal fugitives
(D) to detain and extradite criminal fugitives
2. The recent United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) session was held from 17 September 2019 to 30 September 2019 in New York, United States. It was the _____ session of the UNGA.
(A) 71 st
(B) 72 nd
(C) 73 rd
(D) 74 th
3. On 7 January 2020, Iranian military shot down a passenger plane with 176 people aboard. The plane belonged to
(D) United States
4. The largest museum in the world is
(A) Vatican Museums
(B) State Hermitage Museum
(C) Louvre Museum
(D) National Museum of China
5. The Louvre Museum is located in
(C) United States
(D) United Kingdom
1. (D) to detain and extradite criminal fugitives
2. (D) 74 th
3. (C) Ukraine
4. (C) Louvre Museum
5. (A) France
6. The FIFA World Cup 2026 will be hosted in
(B) France and Germany
(C) Brazil and Argentina
(D) Canada, Mexico, and United States
7. Currently, which south american country is facing hyper inflation and shortage of food problem?
8. Currently, which company is working on a satellite system through which the company’s devices will receive direct internet from the satellite?
9. The headquarter of Apple, known as Apple Park, is located in
(A) New York
10. The 2020 Olympics will be held in
6. (D) Canada, Mexico, and United States
7. (B) Venezuela
8. (A) Apple
9. (C) California
10. (C) Tokyo