English Sample Mcqs
1. The most opposite word of Amalgamate ?
2. The most opposite word for Miserly ?
C: Spend Thrift
3. Most opposite word of Naive ?
4. Which of the following spelling is correct ?
5. Find out odd word from following ?
1. (D) Separate
2. (C) Spend Thrift
3. (A) Cunning
4. (B) Aggrandize
5. (B) Elephant
6. “Houses in the area are very much sought __________.” Fill in the blank ?
7. Change to indirect – She said “leave me alone” ?
A: She told me to leave him alone
B: She told me to leave her alone
C: She said me leave me alone
D: She told me that leave her alone
8. Put suitable preposition – “The shop is open from 7pm ____________ 6pm.” ?
9. Change to indirect – He said “Do not be angry with me” ?
A: He asked her not to be angry with him
B: He asked her not to be angry with her
C: He asked her not to angry with him
D: He said her not to be angry with him
10. Change to indirect – She said to him “Don’t touch it” ?
A: She told him not to touch it
B: He told him not to touch it
C: She said him not to touch it
D: She told her not to touch it
6. (B) After
7. (B) She told me to leave her alone
8. (B) Until
9. (A) He asked her not to be angry with him
10. (A) She told him not to touch it