Following sample questions are for the MCAT Chemistry Test.
Chemistry Sample Questions
1. The pH of a neutral solution is
2. The pH of an acidic solution is _____ 7.
(A) less than
(B) greater than
(C) equal to
(D) (A) and (C)
3. The branch of chemistry in which we study hydrocarbon and their derivatives is called
(A) Organic chemistry
(B) Inorganic chemistry
(C) Industrial chemistry
4. The metal present in combined state is called
(D) None of these
5. Which of the following is homogeneous mixture?
2. less than
3. Organic chemistry
6. The atomic number of Hydrogen is
7. Electron in its ground state does not
(C) reside in orbit
(D) radiate energy
8. The number of periods in modern periodic table is
9. Which of the following is a transition element?
10. Ink spreads in water because of
(A) Vapor pressure
(C) Dipole movement
7. radiate energy