NAT-IGS is for the students of General Science group. NAT-IGS is acknowledged for admissions for Bacehlor programs in Computer Sciences, Management and Social Sciences programs.
Subject Knowledge Sample Questions
61. The dimensional formula ML2 T-2 represents
a) The moment of a force
62. Watt/sec is a unit of
63. A fixed pulley is employed to
a) do more work with the same force but without using pulley
b) change the direction of force
c) same work
d) have mechanical advantage greater than one
64. The force of friction that comes into action after the motion has started is known as
a) dynamic friction
b) static friction
c) friction only
d) limiting friction
65. Let a disc, a cylinder, a solid sphere, and a ring be rolled down in an inclined plane simultaneously.
Which will reach first?
c) solid sphere
(61) The moment of a force
(63) change the direction of force
(64) limiting friction
66. Forces of 3N, 4N and 12N act at a point in mutually perpendicular direction. The magnitude of the
resultant force in newton is
d) indeterminate from the information given
67. Which of the following is not necessary for work to be done?
a) an applied force
b) a force component along the displacement
c) a displacement
d) a constant speed
68. A body at rest may have
(67) a constant speed