NAT-IGS is for the students of General Science group. NAT-IGS is acknowledged for admissions for Bacehlor programs in Computer Sciences, Management and Social Sciences programs.
Verbal Ability Sample Questions
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate word,
from the given lettered choices (A to D) below each.
1. There are _______ views on the issue of giving bonus to the employees.
2. Since she had not exercised in five years, Margarita attempt to jog five miles on her first day of cardiotraining was a little ______.
3. More insurers are limiting the sale of property insurance in coastal areas and other regions _______
a) safe from
b) according to
d) prone to
4. Roman Regions _______the Mountain_______of Masada for three years before they were able to
a) dissembled, bastion
b) assailed, symbol
c) besieged, citadel
d) honed, stronghold
5. Unlike his calmer, more easygoing colleagues, the senator was ________ , ready to quarrel at the
(3) prone to
(4) besieged, citadel
Each question below consists of a related pair of words, followed
by five lettered pairs of words. Select the lettered pair that best
expresses a relationship similar to that expressed in the original
6. HEIGHT: MOUNTAIN
a) Depth : Trench
b) Shade : Tree
c) Weight : Age
d) Speed : Highway
7. ACT : ACTION
a) Therapy : Thermometer
b) Oblivion : Obvious
c) Liturgy : Literature
d) Image : Imagine
a) liquid: liter
b) bushel: corn
c) weight: scale
d) fame: television
Choose the lettered word or phrase that is most nearly opposite
in meaning to the word in capital letters.
(6) Depth : Trench
(7) Image : Imagine
(8) weight: scale