At its generally basic, requirements engineering is centered around finding what it is that ought to be developed What does the client require so as to utilize the system?
Requirement Engineering Sample Mcqs
1. What are the types of requirements ?
d) All of the mentioned
2. Select the developer-specific requirement ?
d) Both Portability and Maintainability
3. Which one of the following is not a step of requirement engineering?
4. FAST stands for
a) Functional Application Specification Technique
b) Fast Application Specification Technique
c) Facilitated Application Specification Technique
d) None of the mentioned
5. QFD stands for
a) quality function design
b) quality function development
c) quality function deployment
d) none of the mentioned
6. A Use-case actor is always a person having a role that different people may play.
7. The user system requirements are the parts of which document ?
8. A stakeholder is anyone who will purchase the completed software system under development.
9. Conflicting requirements are common in Requirement Engineering, with each client proposing his or her version is the right one.
10. Which is one of the most important stakeholder from the following ?
a) Entry level personnel
b) Middle level stakeholder
d) Users of the software