Software Engineering Process
software engineering processes are concerned with work activities accomplished by software engineers to develop, maintain, and operate software, such as requirements, design, construction, testing, configuration management, and other software engineering processes.
Software Engineering Product
Software products are only programming frameworks conveyed to the client with the documentation that that portray how to introduce and utilize the framework. In specific cases, programming items might be a piece of framework items where equipment, just as programming, is conveyed to a client.
1. Which one of the following is not a software process quality?
2. _____________&_____________ are two kinds of software products.
a) CAD, CAM
b) Firmware, Embedded
c) Generic, Customized
d) None of the mentioned
3. Software costs more to maintain than it does to develop.
4. Which one of the following is not an application of embedded software product?
a) keypad control of a security system
b) pattern recognition game playing
c) digital function of dashboard display in a car
d) none of the mentioned
5. Purpose of process is to deliver software
a) in time
b) with acceptable quality
c) that is cost efficient
d) both in time & with acceptable quality
6. The work associated with software engineering can be categorized into three generic phases,regardless of application area, project size, or complexity namely the__________ phase which focuses on what, the_________ phase which focuses on how and the_________ phase which focuses on change.
a) 1, 2, 3
b) 2, 1, 3
c) 3, 2, 1
d) 3, 1, 2
7. Which of the following activities of a Generic Process framework provides a feedback report?
c) Modeling & Construction
8. Process adopted for one project is same as the process adopted from another project.
9. Which one of the following is not an Umbrella Activity that complements the five process framework activities and help team manage and control progress, quality, change, and risk.
a) Re-usability management
b) Risk management
d) User Reviews
10. Four types of change are encountered during the support phase.Which one of the following is not one that falls into such category?