Software maintenance is a part of the Software Development Life Cycle. Its essential objective is to adjust and refresh software application after conveyance to address blunders and to improve execution. Software is a model of this present reality. At the point when this present reality changes, the software require modification at every possible opportunity.
Software Maintenance is a comprehensive action that incorporates mistake rectifications, improvement of abilities, erasure of outdated capacities, and enhancement.
Software Maintenance Sample Mcqs
1. Software Maintenance includes
a) Error corrections
b) Enhancements of capabilities
c) Deletion of obsolete capabilities
d) All of the mentioned
2. Maintenance is classified into how many categories ?
3. The modification of the software to match changes in the ever changing environment, falls under which category of software maintenance?
4. How many phases are there in Taute Maintenance Model?
5. What type of software testing is generally used in Software Maintenance?
a) Regression Testing
b) System Testing
c) Integration Testing
d) Unit Testing
6. Regression testing is a very expensive activity.
7. Selective retest techniques may be more economical than the “retest-all”technique.How many selective retest techniques are there?
8. Which selective retest technique selects every test case that causes a modified program to produce a different output than its original version?
9. ______________ measures the ability of a regression test selection technique to handle realistic applications.
10. Which regression test selection technique exposes faults caused by modifications?